Launch Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemAcer Inc.
. You can read more on Acer Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. The application's main executable file occupies 1,004.58 KB (1028688 bytes) on disk and is labeled LManager.exe.
Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 3.12 MB (3266632
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (306.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1,004.58 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (367.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (291.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (72.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 5.1.0
alone. For other Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program by Acer Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:01:42.897