This web page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerAcer Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Acer Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). Launch Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.21 MB (1269840 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.95 MB (3096424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (303.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.21 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.51 KB)
- LMworker.exe (261.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 4.0.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program by the software company Acer Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-26 15:21:08.023