Launch Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerAcer Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Acer Inc.. Launch Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 786.51 KB (805384 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.37 MB (1436208
bytes) on disk.
- DIALCTRL.EXE (42.77 KB)
- LManager.exe (786.51 KB)
- LMconfig.exe (466.51 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 2.0.00
alone. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program offered by the software company Acer Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Launch Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 05:04:14.197