Launch Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemAcer Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Acer Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. Launch Manager's primary file takes about 770.51 KB (789000 bytes) and its name is LManager.exe.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.12 MB (1172768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (770.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (56.27 KB)
- runxx.exe (64.00 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (80.50 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (138.01 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.091.7
of Launch Manager. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application offered by Acer Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Launch Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 11:02:42.310