This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCAcer Inc.
. You can find out more on Acer Inc. or check for application updates here
. Launch Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 786.51 KB (805384 bytes) on disk and is called LManager.exe.
Launch Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.76 MB (1848368
bytes) on disk:
- DIALCTRL.EXE (42.77 KB)
- LManager.exe (786.51 KB)
- LMconfig.exe (869.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 2.1.05.7
only. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program released by the software company Acer Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:01:18.103