This page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemAcer Inc.
. You can find out more on Acer Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 990.08 KB (1013840 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Launch Manager. They occupy about 3.07 MB (3213896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (297.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (990.08 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (350.08 KB)
- LMworker.exe (280.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (72.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 5.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program marketed by Acer Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select Launch Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-30 17:16:34.330