Launch Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerAcer Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Acer Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). Launch Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.06 MB (1110608 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.67 MB (3843736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (347.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.06 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (651.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (236.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.15
of Launch Manager. You can find below info on other releases of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application by the software company Acer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select Launch Manager in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:36:54.167