Launch Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCAcer Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Acer Inc.. Usually the Launch Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled LManager.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1176176 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Launch Manager. They take 6.26 MB (6567592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (340.61 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.87 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (531.11 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (462.61 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (222.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (264.11 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 7.0.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program released by Acer Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 12:53:20.583