This page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCAcer Inc.
. Further information on Acer Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Launch Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 850.51 KB (870920 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1457952
bytes) on disk.
- LManager.exe (850.51 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (466.51 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Launch Manager version 2.0.01
only. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program released by Acer Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:53:05.647