Launch Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemAcer Inc.
. More info about Acer Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1191248 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Launch Manager. They occupy 6.31 MB (6618024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (342.33 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.89 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.04 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (534.33 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (464.83 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (223.83 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (265.83 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.8
of Launch Manager. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application marketed by the software company Acer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager program will be found automatically. After you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 19:56:41.770