Launch Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCAcer Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Acer Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). Launch Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1192784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Launch Manager. They take about 6.30 MB (6604816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (342.33 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.89 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.04 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (534.33 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (464.83 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (223.83 KB)
- runxx.exe (55.61 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (265.83 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Launch Manager version 7.0.10
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Launch Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Launch Manager is a program released by the software company Acer Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:37:00.833