How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computer
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Launch Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Acer Inc.
. Additional info about Acer Inc. can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.02 MB (1071624 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.02 MB (2114352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (114.51 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.02 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (718.51 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 2.0.03
alone. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Launch Manager is an application released by Acer Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found automatically. After you click Launch Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 05:39:54.153