Launch Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerAcer Inc.
. You can read more on Acer Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Launch Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to uninstall Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.24 MB (1300560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Launch Manager. They take about 3.02 MB (3171760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (317.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.24 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (290.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.6
of Launch Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program offered by the software company Acer Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:31:28.700