Launch Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemAcer Inc.
. Further information on Acer Inc. can be found here
. Launch Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\WINDOWS\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.08 MB (1131632 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.80 MB (3988856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (357.11 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.08 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (688.61 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.61 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.61 KB)
- LMworker.exe (336.11 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (235.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.1
of Launch Manager. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program offered by the software company Acer Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager program will be found automatically. When you select Launch Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 07:37:39.260