You can find below details on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your computerMail.ru
. Additional info about Mail.ru can be found here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) on disk and is named GuardMailRu.exe.
The following executables are contained in Guard@Mail.Ru. They occupy 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
This info is about Guard@Mail.Ru version 22.214.171.1249
alone. Click on the links below for other Guard@Mail.Ru versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru:
- C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe
Guard@Mail.Ru is an application marketed by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Guard@Mail.Ru from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Guard@Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search field and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it is installed on your PC the Guard@Mail.Ru program will be found automatically. When you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Guard@Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Guard@Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:08:20.293