This web page is about Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your computerMail.ru
. More info about Mail.ru can be seen here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Guard@Mail.Ru is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. GuardMailRu.exe is the Guard@Mail.Ru's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.01 MB (5249752 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Guard@Mail.Ru. They take about 5.01 MB (5249752
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (5.01 MB)
The current page applies to Guard@Mail.Ru version 22.214.171.1246
alone. You can find below a few links to other Guard@Mail.Ru releases:
...click to view all...
Guard@Mail.Ru is an application offered by Mail.ru. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search field and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it is installed on your PC the Guard@Mail.Ru app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 19:04:51.777