This page contains complete information on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your computerMail.ru
. Additional info about Mail.ru can be found here
. Usually the Guard@Mail.Ru application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GuardMailRu.exe is the Guard@Mail.Ru's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Guard@Mail.Ru. They take about 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
This web page is about Guard@Mail.Ru version 188.8.131.523
only. For more Guard@Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Guard@Mail.Ru is an application released by Mail.ru. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it is installed on your PC the Guard@Mail.Ru app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:08:22.497