Guard@Mail.Ru is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your PCMail.ru
. Further information on Mail.ru can be seen here
. Usually the Guard@Mail.Ru program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Guard@Mail.Ru by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GuardMailRu.exe and occupies 5.01 MB (5249752 bytes).
Guard@Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.01 MB (5249752
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (5.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of Guard@Mail.Ru. Click on the links below for other Guard@Mail.Ru versions:
...click to view all...
Guard@Mail.Ru is a program marketed by Mail.ru. Some people try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Guard@Mail.Ru from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply click the Search field and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". The Guard@Mail.Ru app will be found very quickly. After you select Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Guard@Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your computer, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-28 03:32:50.293