Guard@Mail.Ru is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your systemMail.ru
. Further information on Mail.ru can be seen here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Guard@Mail.Ru is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Guard@Mail.Ru's main file takes around 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) and is called GuardMailRu.exe.
The following executables are contained in Guard@Mail.Ru. They take 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
The current page applies to Guard@Mail.Ru version 22.214.171.1245
alone. You can find here a few links to other Guard@Mail.Ru versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should delete:
Guard@Mail.Ru is an application offered by Mail.ru. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Guard@Mail.Ru with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it is installed on your PC the Guard@Mail.Ru program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 19:45:02.790