Guard@Mail.Ru is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your systemMail.ru
. You can find out more on Mail.ru or check for application updates here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Guard@Mail.Ru. GuardMailRu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) on disk.
Guard@Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.528
of Guard@Mail.Ru. Click on the links below for other Guard@Mail.Ru versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Guard@Mail.Ru is a program released by the software company Mail.ru. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it exists on your system the Guard@Mail.Ru app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Guard@Mail.Ru in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Guard@Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your computer, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:46:13.220