Guard@Mail.Ru is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your PCMail.ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.ru. Guard@Mail.Ru is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Guard@Mail.Ru's primary file takes around 3.84 MB (4030184 bytes) and is called GuardMailRu.exe.
The executable files below are part of Guard@Mail.Ru. They take about 3.84 MB (4030184
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (3.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1688
of Guard@Mail.Ru. You can find below info on other versions of Guard@Mail.Ru:
...click to view all...
Guard@Mail.Ru is a program by Mail.ru. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Guard@Mail.Ru or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". The Guard@Mail.Ru program will be found automatically. When you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 09:01:12.163