This page is about Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your PCMail.ru
. You can find out more on Mail.ru or check for application updates here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Guard@Mail.Ru by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) on disk and is titled GuardMailRu.exe.
Guard@Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1999
of Guard@Mail.Ru. For more Guard@Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Guard@Mail.Ru is a program by the software company Mail.ru. Some people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Guard@Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it exists on your system the Guard@Mail.Ru program will be found automatically. When you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Guard@Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:21:28.760