This web page is about Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your PCMail.ru
. You can read more on Mail.ru or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Guard@Mail.Ru by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) on disk and is called GuardMailRu.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Guard@Mail.Ru. They occupy about 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
This data is about Guard@Mail.Ru version 220.127.116.110
only. For other Guard@Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Guard@Mail.Ru is an application by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Guard@Mail.Ru or simply click the Search field and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". The Guard@Mail.Ru program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Guard@Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:42:34.673