Guard@Mail.Ru is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your PCMail.ru
. Go over here
for more info on Mail.ru. Guard@Mail.Ru is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard directory, subject to the user's option. Guard@Mail.Ru's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. GuardMailRu.exe is the Guard@Mail.Ru's main executable file and it takes circa 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) on disk.
Guard@Mail.Ru is composed of the following executables which take 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk:
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
The current web page applies to Guard@Mail.Ru version 18.104.22.1686
only. For more Guard@Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Guard@Mail.Ru is a program marketed by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Guard@Mail.Ru or simply click the Search field and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it is installed on your PC the Guard@Mail.Ru app will be found very quickly. When you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Guard@Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 16:21:51.920