Guard@Mail.Ru is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your computerMail.ru
. Go over here
for more info on Mail.ru. Guard@Mail.Ru is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Guard@Mail.Ru by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GuardMailRu.exe is the Guard@Mail.Ru's primary executable file and it takes around 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Guard@Mail.Ru. They take 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
This info is about Guard@Mail.Ru version 22.214.171.1247
only. You can find below info on other releases of Guard@Mail.Ru:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Guard@Mail.Ru is an application by the software company Mail.ru. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it is installed on your PC the Guard@Mail.Ru application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:25:31.930