This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your computerMail.ru
. Further information on Mail.ru can be found here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GuardMailRu.exe is the Guard@Mail.Ru's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.13 MB (2232424 bytes) on disk.
Guard@Mail.Ru contains of the executables below. They take 2.13 MB (2232424
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (2.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Guard@Mail.Ru version 184.108.40.2068
alone. You can find here a few links to other Guard@Mail.Ru releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Guard@Mail.Ru is a program by Mail.ru. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it exists on your system the Guard@Mail.Ru application will be found very quickly. After you select Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 09:35:16.727