Guard@Mail.Ru is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your computerMail.ru
. You can find out more on Mail.ru or check for application updates here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Guard@Mail.Ru is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Guard@Mail.Ru's primary file takes about 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) and is named GuardMailRu.exe.
Guard@Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
The current web page applies to Guard@Mail.Ru version 188.8.131.528
alone. Click on the links below for other Guard@Mail.Ru versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Guard@Mail.Ru is an application marketed by Mail.ru. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Guard@Mail.Ru from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply click the Search field and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". The Guard@Mail.Ru program will be found automatically. When you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Guard@Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:41:46.350