This info is about Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your PCMail.ru
. Further information on Mail.ru can be found here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru. The program's main executable file is named GuardMailRu.exe and its approximative size is 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Guard@Mail.Ru. They take an average of 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
This web page is about Guard@Mail.Ru version 184.108.40.2063
only. For other Guard@Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Guard@Mail.Ru has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Guard@Mail.Ru is a program offered by the software company Mail.ru. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Guard@Mail.Ru from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Guard@Mail.Ru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". The Guard@Mail.Ru program will be found automatically. When you select Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your computer, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 21:00:51.260