This page is about Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your PCMail.ru
. Further information on Mail.ru can be found here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Guard@Mail.Ru is C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GuardMailRu.exe and occupies 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes).
Guard@Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2061
of Guard@Mail.Ru. You can find below info on other releases of Guard@Mail.Ru:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Guard@Mail.Ru.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Guard@Mail.Ru is an application by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Guard@Mail.Ru or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". The Guard@Mail.Ru app will be found automatically. When you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Guard@Mail.Ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After uninstalling Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:17:41.110