CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.0522.0801.12503
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:24:24.637