CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Portuguese on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Portuguese is composed of the following executables which take 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.1025.2230.38573
only. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:57:55.470