CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Portuguese program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's main executable file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.79 MB (2922496
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0728.1755.30366
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:35:13.153