CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled atiapfxx.exe and its approximative size is 156.00 KB (159744 bytes).
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.1004.1446.24752
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:28:53.740