CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Portuguese. They take 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0810.1308.21744
alone. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:24:47.980