CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details on CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2013.1211.1507.27115
only. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:49:09.613