CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 3.10 MB (3247744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.1013.1701.28713
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:14:45.307