CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the program CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
CCC Help Portuguese installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.0605.2236.38795
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:04:33.593