CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Portuguese program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.1204.1736.31659
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Portuguese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:43:19.373