CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2012.0214.2236.40551
alone. For other CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:56:29.747