CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Portuguese. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.0417.1533.26103
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:54:47.777