CCC Help Portuguese
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help Portuguese on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Portuguese program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Portuguese's main file takes around 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) and is named atiapfxx.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk:
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.1105.2159.39482
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:43:46.700