CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Portuguese is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. Grid64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2012.0928.1531.26058
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:29:59.240