CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's main executable file and it occupies circa 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese is composed of the following executables which take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.0811.2302.39561
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:17:56.383