CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled MOM.InstallProxy.exe and occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes).
CCC Help Portuguese is comprised of the following executables which take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk:
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.0704.2132.36938
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:11.220