CCC Help Korean
This web page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Korean's main file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which take 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Korean version 2012.0516.1006.16142
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:09:28.033