CCC Help Korean
This web page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. atiapfxx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk:
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2014.1105.2159.39482
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:24:17.470