CCC Help Korean
This page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Korean at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Korean is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Korean's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 6.23 MB (6536320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.63 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
This info is about CCC Help Korean version 2012.0315.1620.27344
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 18:47:19.500