CCC Help Korean
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Korean on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Grid64.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it occupies close to 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take an average of 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Korean version 2012.0928.1531.26058
only. For other CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Korean with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:28:26.207