CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Korean at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Korean. They occupy 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2012.0704.0121.388
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:27:05.660