CCC Help Korean
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the CCC Help Korean program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They take 8.22 MB (8619968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Korean version 2014.0402.0443.6576
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Korean with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:00:20.513